General Tournaments Rules
- For PC tournaments, you have until Friday at 11:59:59 to register or change your team.
- For Consoles tournaments, you have until Saturday at 8:59:59 to register or change your team.
- You must be ready and have read all the rules for your respective tournament before Saturday at 8:59:59
- Each team should have a designated captain that will have the responsibility to communicate with the administrator. He should give a way to communicate quickly in an emergency.
- Every player has the responsibility to inform himself/herself about his/her schedule.
- A missing player or an incomplete team at the designated match will declare forfeit if he or they are not present in the following 15 minutes. In the elimination round, the player or the team will have 30 minutes to show up, otherwise, he or they will lose by default.
- Every tournament will have its own format.
- If you are in the top 3 teams of your tournament, you will have to be present for photos and signatures.
- Substitution can only be made by players from a same team (not a clan) and must be approved by an administrator. You must do your substitution before the match. If a player should leave during the match, the team has to continue or forfeit.
- Custom HUD will be accepted. If you think that your HUD seems inadequate, ask an administrator.
- Every dispute should be supervised by an administrator.
- It is possible that the matches of a tournament will be played on stage. If that is the case the presence of all players is mandatory.
- Winners of cash prizes must be available for an interview and photos.
Sonneborn-Berger score (Neustadtl score)
A player's tiebreak score is calculated by adding the sum of the player's points they have defeated to half the sum of the player's points they have drawn against. The higher the better.
A player’s score is the sum of the time of his victories. The lower the better.
The sum of points achieved against all opponents who have achieved 50 % or more.