|Carry Me Daddy!
|Horizon RL A
|Horizon RL B
|Les Babouches de Course
|Mirage Esport Club
|Socrates et ses disciples
|Space x esport
|The Boys From Whiffconsin
The tournament will be cross-platform
1.1 Definition of Terms
- Tournament Administrator: Person in charge of your tournament. You can find who are your Tournament Administrators by looking at the Discord’s roles.
- Tournament’s platform: Website where you registered to join the tournament. Most likely on Toornament, Battlefy or Smash.gg.
- Team: Group of players who compete in the tournament together as a unit. If the tournament is played solo, a team or the captain refers to the player.
1.2 General Rules
- Every player must be registered on the tournament’s platform.
- Every player must join the public Discord (https://discord.gg/Kwmg87y) and frequently look out for the announcements of his tournament before and during the tournament.
- Every player must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation in the Lan ETS tournament. Players agree to and consent to these rules, as well as Lan ETS’s authority to enforce them, as a condition of their participation. Each player is therefore expected and required to abide by the Rules, and any failure to follow them will result in punitive measures.
- Every player and substitute for the team must own an Online ticket before the tournament.
- Every player has to play on their own account.
- Every player must play with his main game account during the entire tournament. No smurf allowed.
- Some matches will be streamed online. If that’s the case, the teams are required to comply.
- Every team must hold an appropriate name. Any team attempting to sign up for a tournament with a name deemed unsuitable will be asked to create a new team name in order to participate.
- Rules are subject to change by Tournament Administrators at any given time if deemed necessary.
- Any Tournament Administrator decisions are final.
- The tournament will run from March 20th to 21st, 2021.
- One player per team, preferably the captain, must message the tournament administrators through Discord before Saturday, March 20th 10:00AM EST to confirm their attendance.
- Tournament registration will close on Saturday, March 20th at 12:00AM EST.
- The tournament will start on Saturday, March 20th, 2021 at 12:00PM EST. It is your responsibility to reach the opponent’s captain with the information provided on the tournament’s platform to start your games as soon as possible.
- Each team is responsible to be aware of it’s schedule at all time and ready at the scheduled time to play it’s game. If a team is not fully present and ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled time, a penalty will be systematically applied to the said team.
- The schedule has to be respected. Changes to the schedule are at the discretion of the Tournament Administrators and will be announced to the players.
2. Team Roster
2.1 Team Captain
- Each team must have a designated captain. The captain is the link between the organizers, administrators and his team before, during and after the event.
- The captain must be a member of the team.
- The captain must confirm his team's presence before Saturday 10:00AM EST to the Tournament Administrators.
- The captain’s username on Lan ETS Discord must be his team name followed by his in-game name. E.g: [Team]Bobby
- The captain has to report his team matches to the Tournament Administrators after each game.
- The captain has to contact other captains during the tournament to coordinate the next game that has to be played.
- The captain has to be reachable on Discord on all time during the tournament’s hours.
- The captain has to frequently look at the tournament’s Discord channel to be aware of any announcement made by the Tournament Administrators.
- The captain will be the spokesperson of the team in case of a dispute.
2.2 Substitute Players
- Each team is allowed a substitute. The substitute must be added to the team roster before the start of the tournament.
- Players and substitutes are allowed to be in one team during the tournament. Any team with a player enrolled in more than one team will be disqualified.
- Players can only be swapped between games.
2.3 Streaming / Spectators
- Streaming is allowed with a delay set to a minimum of 5 minutes unless mentioned otherwise by a Tournament Administrator.
- In-Game spectators are not allowed at the exception of the allowed Lan ETS staff.
- Official Lan ETS streamers are allowed to spectate any game at any given time.
- Any disputes must be brought up to a Tournament Administrator as soon as possible.
3.1 Tournament Format
- The tournament format will be decided according to the amount of participating teams.
- Seeding is at the discretion of the tournament administrators. Each player must provide their in-game rank and in-game name when locking in their registration.
- When a match ends, one member of each team has to report to the Tournament Administrator the match outcome. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on the tournament’s platform.
- During the tournament, if a team is not fully present in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, their match will be automatically forfeited in case of a Bo1. In case of a Bo3 or Bo5, they will lose the first match, and if after 30 minutes from the scheduled time of the first match the team doesn’t show, the series will be forfeited to the team present. Any matches that started after the scheduled time will be discarded. Proofs showing the current time must be presented immediately to the Tournament Administrators for confirmation.
- Each round of a Bo3 or Bo5 must be played one after the other. No break will be allowed between the rounds.
- In the event of a tie between 2+ teams, the results of the matches between said teams will be used to break the tie. If there is still a tie, the differential between goals scored during those matches will be used to break the tie. If there is still a tie, the seeding will be at tournament administrators discretion.
- You may challenge scoring to the Tournament Administrators. Procedures and decisions are at the discretion of the Tournament Administrators. You must provide proof with screenshots and/or replays.
- Any delay must be immediately reported to a Tournament Administrator.
3.2 Game Settings
- Game format: 3v3
- Game time: 5:00
- OT rules: First to score wins
- Map Pool: Any standard maps
- Server: US-East
3.3 Technical Issues
- Here are the three possible scenarios in the event that a player is disconnected from a game in progress:
- If less than a minute has passed on the game timer and no goals have been scored, teams can remake the game (as if nothing had happened) and wait for the disconnected player to come back.
- If one or more goals have been scored, no matter the time on the clock, players are obligated to complete the game in progress. At the end of the game, teams can wait for the disconnected player to come back.
- If more than a minute has passed on the game timer, and no goals have been scored, players are obligated to complete the game in progress. At the end of the game, teams can wait for the disconnected player to come back.
- In all three scenarios, teams will wait for the disconnected player before starting the next game for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which teams will have to play their games without said player until he is able to reconnect. If a valid sub is part of the team, he will be able to replace the disconnected player once the game in progress ends.
- Any proven false claim of an issue in order to benefit a team will result in a sanction.
4. Code of conduct
- All players are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and maintain respect for one another, players and Lan ETS staff. They are to treat others as they themselves would like to be treated. Any behavior that is considered to be inappropriate and in violation of the code of conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Non-fair-play behavior or verbal abuse towards players, staff, or any participant.
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
- Engaging in collusion, which is any agreement between two or more teams or players on different teams to predetermine the outcome of a game.
- Hacking, exploiting, the use of any kind of cheating device and/or cheat programs, or any similar cheating method.
- Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek an advantage.
- Cheating, manipulating game files, using unapproved game modifications, or any other method by which one may gain an unfair advantage over another player.
- Engaging in any activity which is deemed in the judgment of the Tournament Administrators to be immoral, unethical, disgraceful, or contrary to common standards of decency.
- Any player who violates these rules may be disqualified or sanctioned. Warnings and sanctions may lead to the immediate disqualification and removal of the player and his team from the tournament. This decision will be at the discretion of Lan ETS. You can talk to your Tournament Administrator if you see any improper or suspicious behavior.
- Once the tournament is over, if a team is part of the prize pool, it will be contacted by the administration to fill out all necessary documents.
- The prize is split equally among the members of the team.
- Each team may have one designated person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, responsible for distributing any prizing. This can be the same player as the Team Captain or another person entirely. Each player of the team must then present himself at the administration desk to give his agreement.