|7 Sins #1|
|bacon w jessy|
|Born 2 Lose|
|Brk Bait x brk Kenji|
|Brk Lemon & brk jay|
|Brk Tiger et Brk Moon|
|BrkRibz & BrkSwitchZ|
|DouMout & MoutDou|
|Empereur x Triick|
|mickk x mag1k|
|Mtl Team Storm|
|Muff x Ghost|
|Nic x L2|
|Noke x Edzz|
|North's Hell Esports 1|
|North's Hell Esports 2|
|Oceanus Gaming OCG|
|PMDR Ayzol x RFLX|
|SANTOS AND GABRIEL FAN|
|Silent X Nuteh|
|Team Nobu fn 1|
|Team Nobu FN 2|
|Teausse x Kimo|
|tekiswomp x fatboi sticks|
|trickzy. / Hxpe.|
|TryOz / Reazzy|
|Ureazy n purpp|
|Vent / Lewis|
|vinzo x proxiiz|
|Wop x Boud|
|zyyg / jeridoo|
1.1 Definition of Terms
- Tournament Administrator: Person in charge of your tournament. You can find who are your Tournament Administrators by looking at the Discord’s roles.
- Tournament’s platform: Website where you registered to join the tournament. Most likely on Toornament, Battlefy or Smash.gg.
- Team: Group of players who compete in the tournament together as a unit. If the tournament is played solo, a team or the captain refers to the player.
1.2 General Rules
- Every player must be registered on the tournament’s platform.
- Every player must join the public Discord (https://discord.gg/Kwmg87y) and frequently look out for the announcements of his tournament before and during the tournament.
- Every player must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation in the Lan ETS tournament. Players agree to and consent to these rules, as well as Lan ETS’s authority to enforce them, as a condition of their participation. Each player is therefore expected and required to abide by the Rules, and any failure to follow them will result in punitive measures.
- Every player and substitute for the team must own a BYOC tickets before the tournament.
- Every player has to be physically present at Lan ETS to participate in any tournament.
- Every player must play with his main game account during the entire tournament. No smurf allowed.
- Finals might be played on stage. If that’s the case, the teams are required to comply.
- Every team must hold an appropriate name. Any team attempting to sign up for a tournament with a name deemed unsuitable will be asked to create a new team name in order to participate.
- Rules are subject to change by Tournament Administrators at any given time if deemed necessary.
- Any Tournament Administrator decisions are final.
- The tournament will run from February 15th to 16th, 2020.
- One player per team, preferably the captain, must check in at the administration table on Friday, February 14th, before 10:00PM EST to confirm their attendance. Any important additional information regarding the course of the tournament will be given at this moment.
- Tournament registration will close on Friday, February 14th at 10:00PM EST.
- The tournament will start on Saturday 15th, 2020 at 9:00AM EST. It is your responsibility to reach the opponent’s captain with the information provided on the tournament’s platform to start your games as soon as possible.
- Each team is responsible to be aware of it’s schedule at all time and ready at the scheduled time to play it’s game. If a team is not fully present and ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled time, a penalty will be systematically applied to the said team.
- The schedule has to be respected. Changes to the schedule are at the discretion of the Tournament Administrators and will be announced to the players.
2. Team Roster
2.1 Team Captain
- Each team must have a designated captain. The captain is the link between the organizers, administrators and his team before, during and after the event.
- The captain must be a member of the team.
- The captain must check-in his team on Friday to the Tournament Administrators.
- The captain has to give his team ranking average at the admin desk when checking-in on Friday to the Tournament Administrators.
- The captain’s username on Lan ETS Discord must be his in-game name followed by his team name. E.g: Bobby[Team]
- The captain has to report his team matches to the Tournament Administrators after each game.
- The captain has to contact other captains during the tournament to coordinate the next game that has to be played.
- The captain has to be reachable on Discord on all time during the tournament’s hours.
- The captain has to frequently look at the tournament’s Discord channel to be aware of any announcement made by the Tournament Administrators.
- The captain will be the spokesperson of the team in case of a dispute.
2.2 Substitute Players
- Each team is allowed a substitute. The substitute must be added to the team roster before the start of the tournament.
- Players and substitutes are allowed to be in one team during the tournament. Any team with a player enrolled in more than one team will be disqualified.
- Players can only be swapped between games.
2.3 Streaming / Spectators
- Streaming is allowed with a delay set to a minimum of 5 minutes unless mentioned otherwise by a Tournament Administrator.
- In-Game spectators are not allowed at the exception of the allowed Lan ETS staff.
- Official Lan ETS streamers are allowed to spectate any game at any given time.
3.1 Tournament Format
- The tournament will be played in duos using private games. Every member of the team must be present on time in order to be able to queue up for the match.
3.2 Tournament Rules
- Every player of the team must have a functional Mayhem Client during the tournament to record their game scores *
- Every player of the team must have the same username on Mayhem Client as their registered account *
- Every player of the team should be in our discord server while playing the tournament matches.
- You must be aware of the Tournament Administrators communications on Discord at all times. Crucial information about a game may be communicated via Discord.
- Each game has to be launched with the tournament code communicated by the administrator to the team captain on the dedicated channel on the official Discord.
- If a captain does not join the dedicated channel of the official Discord according to the schedule, or if a team is late to join matchmaking one the codes have been distributed by an administrator, the game may launch without them. The team that do not join a match will receive 0 point for said match.
- The captain of each team will receive the tournament code to join games on the dedicated channel of the official Discord.
- You must NOT communicate the code to anyone. Giving codes to people other than your teammates may lead to sanctions and/or disqualification.
- You are allowed to play games in-between those of the tournament, but must respect the tournament schedule.
- Any proven false claim, like a false score submission or an intentional disconnection, in order to benefit a team will result in a sanction.
3.3 During a game
- Players, alive or eliminated, must remain in front of their screen and cannot try to obtain information about other teams or games until every member of their team is eliminated.
3.4 After a game
- Players must take screenshots of their score at the end of each game in case of a dispute and keep them for the whole tournament.
- Players must keep their replays until the final ranking of the current stage is validated by an administrator.
- Each team must provide their game position and total number of kills at the end of each game. Administrator may ask for a screenshot at any time at their sole discretion.
- Each player has a responsibility to remember the schedule for the next game they’re in. No delay will be given.
3.5 Scoring System
- 7 games will be played in the qualifications and the 5 best games will count towards your score.
- Victory Royale: 15 Points
- 2nd: 12 Points
- 3rd - 4th: 9 Points
- 5th - 8th: 6 Points
- 9th - 12th: 3 Points
- Kill: 1 Point
- Each stage of the tournament is played in a series of games. Teams gain points for each game. The final ranking of the stage will be defined by the total amount of points earned during the stage. The number of points is reset to zero after each stage. Points are calculated with the addition of :
Points by ranking : the rank at which your team finished a game will score you points Points by kill : Each elimination score you points. An elimination is valid when the game gives a kill to the player.
3.6 Score Submission
- Mayhem will be used for score submission. Make sure it is installed before the start of the tournament (https://mayhem.gg/). For any problems with Mayhem, go see a tournament administrator as soon as possible.
- The username on Mayhem Client must be identical to the one you are registered to the tournament.
- Make sure you take a screenshot at the end of each game and keep them for the whole duration of the tournament. If there's a dispute, you will need to provide the screenshot.
Tiebreakers will be determined in the order presented here: (1) total points scored; (2) total Victory Royales in the session; (3) average eliminations in the session; (4) average placement per match in the session; finally (5) a coin flip.
3.8 Technical Issues
- If a player gets disconnected or a bug occurs, they may try to reconnect to the game. No game will be replayed or restarted.
4. Code of conduct
- All players are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and maintain respect for one another, players, visitors and Lan ETS staff. They are to treat others as they themselves would like to be treated. Any behavior that is considered to be inappropriate and in violation of the code of conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Non-fair-play behavior, physical or verbal abuse towards players, staff, or any participant.
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
- Engaging in collusion, which is any agreement between two or more teams or players on different teams to predetermine the outcome of a game.
- Hacking, exploiting, the use of any kind of cheating device and/or cheat programs, or any similar cheating method.
- Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek an advantage.
- Cheating, manipulating game files, using unapproved game modifications, or any other method by which one may gain an unfair advantage over another player.
- Drugs, alcohol, illegal substances, illegal activities and gambling are strictly prohibited on-site. Players on the effects of drugs, alcohol or illegal substances may be removed from the tournament and/or the Lan ETS event.
- Engaging in violence or any activity which is deemed in the judgment of the Tournament Administrators to be immoral, unethical, disgraceful, or contrary to common standards of decency.
- Touching or otherwise interfering with lights, cameras or other studio equipment.
- Any player who violates these rules may be disqualified or sanctioned. Warnings and sanctions may lead to the immediate disqualification and removal of the player and his team from the tournament and/or the Lan ETS event. This decision will be at the discretion of Lan ETS. You can talk to your Tournament Administrator if you see any improper or suspicious behavior.
- Once the tournament is over, if a team is part of the prize pool, it must present itself at the administration desk to fill out all necessary documents. If you are unable to be present at the administration desk, it is your responsibility to contact the Tournament Officials to claim your prize.
- The prize is split equally among the members of the team.
- Each team may have one designated person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, responsible for distributing any prizing. This can be the same player as the Team Captain or another person entirely. Each player of the team must then present himself at the administration desk to give his agreement.