|Black Panthers Hearthstone|
|Black Panthers Main|
|Flanc Gauche - Hearthstone|
The tournament will be played on PC
- The Blizzard account (name#number) given during registration must be the same as the one that you will be competing with.
- Players must submit four decks using four different classes that they will be using during the competition before Saturday 7:00 on the Battlefy page (https://battlefy.com/lan-ets/hearthstone-lan-ets-2019/5c55389116cf7f03530aefb2/info?infoTab=details) along with their Battletag.
- The decks will be made public once the tournament starts.
- Players will need to join the Battlefy tournament page in order to place bans.
- Changes to the decks are not permitted during the tournament.
- The game mode is standard.
- The format used will be Last Hero Standing (LHS) and Open Decklist.
- All players must have their account on “online” (green color).
- All players must deactivate the option “Allow friends to spectate my games”. Only Lan ETS stream casters and administrators are allowed to spectate the matches.
- Players must not use deck-tracking software. Paper and pencil are permitted.
The LAN ETS 2019 Hearthstone tournament will be separated in two steps unfolding during the entire weekend. The matches might be streamed and casted by the Lan ETS.
The format is subject to change depending on the number of participants.
- Matches will follow a Last Hero Standing (LHS) format.
- Players must have their opponent as a friend on the Battle.net client before beginning a match.
- Players must each first ban a class before beginning a match. The ban are submitted through the Battlefy match page before beginning said match and will be hidden from each other until both are confirmed.
- The choice of deck will also be hidden from the opponent.
- Each match is a best of 5.
- Each player will choose a class for the first game in a match.
- The winner of the game will continue to use the class and deck.
- The loser is no longer able to use the same class and deck.
- If a player suspects their opponent of using a deck other than what they submitted, they must take screenshots of the suspicious cards and finish the game contacting administrator immediately.
- Screenshots of each victory must be taken and saved until the end of the tournament (Sunday).
- Results must be submitted to administrators at the end of each match by both players and must include the class match ups of every game played.
- First tiebreaker will be the average amount of points taken by opponents (expressed as % of maximum). This will be calculated by adding each opponents match win percentage (opponents below 30% will be raised to 30%) and divide by number of opponents. Byes will be ignored in this process.
- Second tiebreaker will be number of games you won (expressed as % of played games).
- Players must check in with administrators before 8:30.
- The first day will be in a swiss format.
- Matches will continue until the 16 best players are determined.
- If a player accumulate 4 losses, he will be removed from the swiss groups.
- If time permits, the Round of 16 will be played.
- Players qualified for Day 2 must register at the Admin Zone at 9:00-9:20 on Sunday with the same 4 decks as the previous day.
- Top 16, as defined by Day 1, will be played in a single elimination bracket best of 5.
If a player starts the game with a banned deck there are two possibilities. If no cards have been played, the game is reset. If at least one card was played, the player who used the banned deck loses automatically.
If during the match a player disconnects, the game will be restarted with the same deck used by both players.
If a player has lethal on board or in hand at the time of a disconnect and can prove so with a screenshot, they will be awarded the game win instead of the game being restarted.
If you believe your opponent disconnected intentionally, please take a screenshot and contact an administrator immediately.
Disregarding these rules will result in an automatic disqualification. Other incidents may also result in a disqualification of a player from the tournament; this decision will be made at the discretion of the Lan ETS.
The official Hearthstone tournament rulebook should also be read and applied apart from the rules listed above: https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/7i/7IMDCN9JJCF31515798874341.pdf